Sunday 18 March 2012

Aim for the Brain!


The heroin in "The Hunger Games" which I read yesterday, and am about to start the second book, is adept with a bow and arrow. As it turns out my friend Laura is too (well she has experience with one). If she wasn't in my "end of the world survivors" gang before, she is now. excellent for catching squirrels for tea, yummers! or shooting zombies through the face.




My weapon of choice in the zomb-pocalypse or other end of the world scenario has to be the crossbow though. Darrell in "The Walking Dead" is by far and away the biggest bad-ass and clearly a real survivor. I know 'mericans love some guns n ammo, but a crossbow is quiet, you can make ammo easily and it's re-usable. I'm surprised they don't show up more often in zombie movies.




But bow skills are always a plus in survival. I looked it up and there is a place near to us where we can practice with bows for under £20 including lunch. Could be a fun day out. Paintballing was fun, Laser-tag sounds awesome, I think maybe this is the topper though. All the fun of shooting stuff without those messy guns. Perfect.




Related Thing






No comments:

Post a Comment