Thursday 22 March 2012

Doodlebug



Man I love my phone! Just started playing (and immediately got addicted to) DrawSomething. It's a Pictionary type game. By guessing correctly you earn coins which allows you to buy more colours so you can draw more detailed pictures. only problem with it in my case is I'm drawing with my big fat finger on a tiny screen. so a lot of my drawings look like my 18 month old nephew could have drawn them. It's still loads of fun though.


Coincidentally I've been looking at getting a galaxy note this summer when my contract renews. I'm getting the S3 as soon as it comes out. I'll pay for it outright I don't care. I'm getting one. so I thought the note might make a good second device for games and media consumption if I can get it free with my contract.

Still not 100% on board with the full size tablets as computer alternative, I might get a windows 8 one when they start showing up. Even the Android ICS tablets seem a little stripped down and simplified, a bit too apple-like for me. Fine for casual consumers but for me, a device that size needsa full OS not a mobile app platform.


Related Thing


No comments:

Post a Comment